Founded in 2016, the AJF Scholarship & Achievement Foundation Inc. wants to provide financial assistance to postsecondary education students who have exhibited academic success, leadership, and community involvement. Your generous support will increase the number of scholarships we are able to award.
To apply for a scholarship you must submit the following items:
- A completed scholarship application.
- An essay based on the following requirements. Write a 500-750 word essay on one of the following topics:
- What do you consider to be the most pressing societal issue we face today? Why?
- If you had the authority to change your community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
- A copy of an acceptance letter from an accredited college, university, or career education institution.
- A resume demonstrating your leadership, community service, and academic achievement.
- Two letters of recommendation:
- College/University students need one from a community leader and one from a teacher, professor, or counselor at your school.
- Career education students need one from a community leader and one from a mentor or work supervisor.,
- Evidence of Intellectual Achievement:
- College/University students, a copy of your most recent grades or a transcript.
- Career education students, a copy of your most recent work performance evaluation or a community service certificate, plaque, etc.
- Attach all required materials to an e-mail and submit to AJFscholarship@aol.com between March 15 and April 30, 2018. Incomplete packages will not be considered.
If you would like you can check out the website @ https://ajfscholarship.org/
The application deadline is April 30th 2018.