What are the Pros and Cons for people with distance learning going on?
- Less chance of being exposed to the virus
- You can work at your own pace on an assignment before its due
- You can work on yourself
- You can take breaks after your classes
- You have more time to get an assignment done before its due
- You find out who your true friends are
- You might be able to build a better bond with someone in your house that you may not have a close bond with.
- Anxiety increase
- Depression increase
- People feeling lonely
- Teachers give more assignments
- More responsibilities to maintain
- You get bored pretty quickly
- May not be able to get the help you may need in the class
- Family arguing with spending to much time together
- The internet can run very slow
- Not able to focus on your school
- You may not be able to eat much at home
- May not be in the best environment to be able to learn something that may be important.
There is so much more for both the pros and cons side of this distance learning. These are just a few of them.