This past weekend I embarked on a new adventure and decided to practice the skill of cooking. Starting with something easy, I decided to prepare a Cajun Alfredo Pasta. Wanting something simple but tasty, I felt pasta would be the most fun and delicious option.
The ingredients for this Cajun Alfredo Pasta calls for the following:
- 1 Box of Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Pint of Half & Half
- Approximately 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Pack of Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbs of Olive Oil and Butter
- 1 Pack of Mozzarella cheese and Italian Cheese
- Cajun Seasoning, Parsley, Oregano, Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, and any other seasoning of your choice.
This pasta was fairly easy to prepare. Here are the steps:
- Begin by boiling your pasta until soft. Prepare your chicken breasts by seasoning them with the listed seasonings.
- When pasta is complete, grill your marinated chicken breasts, then chop into cubes when completely cooked. Let chicken and pasta sit to the side while you prepare your Alfredo sauce.
- Begin your sauce by adding your butter and olive oil to a large pan. Once at a simmer, add your minced garlic cloves to the pan. Season your combination with the listed seasonings and taste to see what is necessary. Once it’s to your liking, add the cheeses and stir until it comes to an Alfredo sauce consistency.
- Once the Alfredo sauce is complete, combine the boiled pasta and stir. Finally, combine the chicken and garnish with parsley flakes.
My family and I loved this pasta, and I hope you all give it a try. It’s delicious and easy to make but will have you feeling like Gordon Ramsey. Enjoy!