2018-2019 Veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq Conflicts Scholarship Applications Available Now

Neima Belewa

The Maryland Higher Education Commission announced that the 2018-2019 Veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq Conflicts (VAIC) Scholarship program application is now available.
The letter below was provided for those who are interested:
Dear Student,
The Maryland Higher Education Commission is happy to announce that the 2018-2019 Veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq Conflicts (VAIC) Scholarship program application is now available!
To apply, you will need to create an account within the Maryland College Aid Processing System (MDCAPS). To create or log into your existing MDCAPS account (if applicable), please visit https://mdcaps.mhec.state.md.us/MDCAPS/login.aspx. Once you log into your MDCAPS account, you will see the “Apply” link where you may submit your application and view any additional documentation required for consideration of the scholarship.
Please note that the VAIC application, the 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and all additional documents required must be submitted to the Office of Student Financial Assistance at the Maryland Higher Education Commission no later than March 1, 2018.
For more information on the VAIC Scholarship Program or any other scholarships and grants offered through the state of Maryland, please visit www.mhec.maryland.gov.
Sincerely,
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Maryland Higher Education Commission