Grade Appeals

Charity Walker

If there are any discrepancies with a grade that you have received for this quarter you may submit a grade appeal to get the issue resolved.
In order to get the grade changed you must submit evidence that supports your claim. All cases that must be sent to the appeal committee have to be seen by Wednesday, December 13, 2017. They will only hear cases that were originated with the teacher on or before December 6th, 2017. Please provide all information to SIT Chairperson Mrs. Morton-Wilson at [email protected]