Hispanic Scholarship Fund Partnership Opportunity

Tynece Roberts

A man name Jason Acosta that serve as Sr. Director of Strategic Partnership at the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF).  Is proud to announce a partnership with George Washington University to host their College Camp – Washington, DC on Saturday, March 3, 2018, and they are pleased to share the opportunity to reserve seats for your students and parents.  The goal of this half-day event is to provide students – and their families – from the greater DMV community with knowledge and access to resources to prepare, plan, and pay for a college education.
Below there is a link and flyer with the information.
Event Info: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-college-camp-washington-dc-tickets-42337906819

Jason Acosta I Sr. Director, Development & Strategic Partnerships I Hispanic Scholarship Fund
[email protected]  I C: 626.233.0199

Register

Lee este mensaje en español

Greetings from HSF!
Don’t miss the upcoming College Camp – Washington, DC at George Washington University on Saturday, March 3rdThe Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) is presenting this free, bilingual, half-day program designed to help middle and high school students – and their parents – prepare, plan, and pay for college.

Where:
George Washington University
The Cloyd Heck Marvin Center
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052

When:                      
Saturday, March 3rd, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cost: Free Admission.
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
College Camp – Washington, DC breakout sessions are tailored to address the needs of all middle and high school students.  Parents can choose to receive information in either English or Spanish. Breakout session topics will include:

• Preparing for and applying to college
  • Choosing a college that’s the right fit
  • Writing a personal statement
  • Researching financial aid and scholarship opportunities
  • Understanding the real cost of a college education

Participants will also have the opportunity to interact with HSF Scholars, Alumni, and supporters, including local business leaders, sponsors, and educators. Registered guests who attend will be automatically entered to win prize drawings!

This event is free and open to the public, however space is limited. Registration will close once capacity has been reached, and no later than Monday, February 26.  Secure your ticket by registering today!

Click here to view the flyer

Register