Something We Can All Relate To…

Relatable Things

The 3rd quarter has ended. Teacher students and staff are all overwhelmed because grades just went in. Students are rushing, staying up late at night to complete make-up work that should’ve already been done. Honestly being a student is stressful and I believe that being a teacher is also stressful because of the amount of work they have to grade, students they have to teach and classes they have to control. Sleep schedules are being ruined because of the amount of work piled up at the end of the quarter. Many people (like me) procrastinate then rush and do everything last minute… Especially some of you teachers out there failing to put in my grade. Being absent is the worst.. having to make up work at home and bringing in excused notes. Then some teachers are just going to be so difficult and won’t even exempt you. Hopefully things get better for 4th quarter. I do not want to go through this ever again. Even in this class… Yes I’m talking journalism. People have other things to do than write articles. I know it seems easy, yes it may be just two a week. But when you add that to school, homework, study time, after school activities, extracurricular activities, house chores and responsibilities, those two articles barely even fit in. I try to get them done though.