2020 HBCU Spring Day Tour

Uche Mbachu

Greetings!
The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., a public service organization, in association with Delta Foundation, Inc., is sponsoring a fantastic HBCU Spring Day Tour on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.

The tour will target 9th and 10th grade students in our community. As a college readiness event, admissions officers will present informative information that helps students understand what is required to attend, apply and ultimately enroll in a college of their selection. 

Departing from central Prince George’s County, MD via a luxurious motor coach. The tour will visit two (2) prestigious campuses — Virginia State and Norfolk State Universities.  Students will receive formal presentations by admissions counselors, guided campus tours with Student Ambassadors, lunch on one campus and dinner on the other, interaction with Campus Ambassadors, and pre-arranged campus and bus entertainment/games.  The cost is only $50 and is payable via cash, check or, with advance arrangement, credit card.

Applications and fees are being accepted NOW!  An application and flyer are attached for your convenience and duplication but you may also visit the website ( www.pgcacdst.org) to obtain these documents.  For additional information, inquiries or comment, you may contact the HBCU Tour organizers via email ( [email protected]).  Don’t delay – seats for the HBCU Spring Day Tour typically fill quickly!