2020 HBCU Spring Day Tour

John Abunaw

The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., a public service organization, in association with Delta Foundation, Inc., is sponsoring a fantastic HBCU Spring Day Tour on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.

This tour targets 9th and 10 th grade students in our community.  It is supervised by experienced and engaged chaperones.  As a college readiness event, it REALLY helps students understand what is required to attend, apply and actually enroll in college.

Departing from central Prince George’s County, MD via a luxurious motor coach, the tour will visit two (2) prestigious campuses — Virginia State and Norfolk State Universities.  Students will receive formal presentations by admissions counselors, guided campus tours with Student Ambassadors, lunch on one campus and dinner on the other, interaction with Campus Ambassadors, and pre-arranged campus and bus entertainment/games.  The cost is only $50 and is payable via cash, check or, with advance arrangement, credit card.

Applications and fees are being accepted as of FEB 13 2020. For additional information, inquiries or comment, you may contact the HBCU Tour organizers via email ([email protected]).  Don’t delay – seats for the HBCU Spring Day Tour typically fill quickly!