"Battle of the Classes" Spirit Week 2020

Virginia Bates

Spirit Week 2020

Although we are not physically in the school building SGA did not want students to miss out on having a Spirit Week for the 20-21 school year. SGA has planned a week full of virtual activities and dress down days starting Monday, November 2nd!
The theme of this year’s spirit week is “Battle of the Classes”. Each day students who choose to participate in the “dress down day” will be asked to post (please remember that although we are not in school you are still representing CHF) themselves to our social media page, with the hashtag of their class. The class that had the most students post pictures each day will win a monetary donation from SGA. Additionally, SGA has developed an outstanding lineup to include a virtual Kouture show, class competitions, Apollo Night, and a Royal Court. The days and events can be found below, we look forward to seeing your school spirit on display!!!

Spirit Week – 11/2 – 11/6

Monday – XXL Video Cypher, dress like it’s the early 2000’s
Tuesday – Kouture (Video montage of past Kouture HC shows and showcases) & dress in your favorite high fashion outfit
Wednesday – Remembering Class night. Wear your class color
Thursday – Highlighting Flowers Talent (including those who make clothing, do make -up, cut hair, etc.) & Tacky Thursday (best Corona/quarantine outfit)
Friday – Virtual Pep Rally (video of past pep rallies and guests; special shout out to fall sports, their members, and coaches), wear your favorite HBCU/Jaguar pride gear or School colors (black, silver, green)& Announcement of Court winners

Don’t forget to participate in the days all you need to do is upload a picture of your outfit for the day, use the hashtag #FlowersSpiritWeek, for your class (#Flowers21, #Flowers22, #Flowers23, #Flowers24) and post it! The class who has the most student participation will receive a monetary donation from SGA and bragging right for the rest of the school year.
Good luck to all classes. We look forward to seeing all of your school spirits!!!