AFCEA $10k Scholarship for Charles H. Flowers HS Students

Reyna Tagyen

From Reggie Hay, a representative of the AFCEA Central Maryland:

“.. You may have previously received an introductory email to AFCEA CMD Scholarships from our Scholarships’ Lead Representative Jessica Morgenstern. I am reaching to you today to inform you about a scholarship that has recently been established within our portfolio, the Future Minority Leaders & Technologists STEM Scholarship.

The Future Minority Leaders & Technologists STEM Scholarship for prospective undergraduate students who plan to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) undergraduate degrees and who are interested in the advancement of underrepresented groups in these professional fields of concentration.  The scholarship’s foundation is built on the premise that, diverse voices collaborating to drive innovation in STEM areas of concentration are leveraged across the DoD and Intelligence Communities to produce better outcomes.

Please Check Out the Attached Scholarship Flyer and Sample Application

AFCEA has established a committee to assist students with their applications. If that is of interest, please have the student contact [email protected]afceachapters.org.

I will be following up this email with a phone call to see if there are any additional questions you might have about the scholarship.

Please email any questions you have may have now to [email protected]afceachapters.org.

Thank You”