Intention Visual and Performing Artists- Talent Hunt with cash prizes!!

Nia Tabe, Principal Dr. Gorman E. Brown

Greetings Charles Flowers Hill High School,
Please share with all eligible students!
 The Lambda Gamma Gamma (“LGG”) Chapter (an unincorporated entity) of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., in conjunction with The Uplift Foundation, is currently holding auditions for our annual Talent Hunt event for all local District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia performing arts high school students in grades 9-12. Performing arts students in the areas of instrumental, vocal (classical, semi-classical – Broadway Musical, production, movie score, gospel, and jazz. No hip-hop/rap), dance (ballet, modern dance, and tap), drama, and visual arts (sculpture, photography, drawing, and painting) are encouraged to audition. Due to Covid-19 restrictions in Maryland, all activities will be virtual.
Please adhere to the key dates below for participation:
• Students must register and upload audition video/video link at http://www.capitalregionques.org/talenthunt2022 before February 26, 2022.
• Final performance videos must be uploaded on or before February 26, 2022.
• Judge’s adjudication and winner selection will be conducted on Friday, March 4, 2022. Winners in each category will be notified by the Talent Hunt committee.
 Talent Hunt 2022 “STAR SEARCH!” Program Broadcast/Stream event on Saturday March 19, 2022 @ 3:00 – 4:30 PM EST via MS Teams Live Stream. This year’s event will award $2,500 in cash prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category. The overall winner in the performing & visual arts categories will have the opportunity to participate in the 73rd Second District (Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.) Talent Hunt event. This event will encompass students competing from Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. The Talent Hunt Program of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. is a mandated program that’s touched thousands of students, many of whom have gone on to make outstanding contributions to their communities and our world. Many have earned scholarships, awards, and recognition through exposure from this program. Interested students are encouraged to register and submit virtual auditions by the deadline above.

Questions or inquiries can be forwarded to [email protected]capitalregionques.org

Thank you in advance. We look forward to seeing your performance at LGG’s 2022 Talent Hunt event!-12 in the local DMV regional area are encouraged to register and participate in this year’s event which will award a total of $2,500 in cash prizes.
The attached documents also include an active link to the registration website.) Many thanks to you! Stay safe and healthy!
Respectfully, Bro. Anthony Bush
LGG Talent Hunt 2022 Chair

Dr. Gorman E. Brown
Principal, Charles Herbert Flowers H.S.
10001 Ardwick-Ardmore Road
Springdale, MD 20774
Phone: (301) 636-8000
Fax:     (301) 636-8008Do all the good you can
By all means you can
In all the ways you can
In all the places you can
To all the people you can
As long as ever you canJohn Wesley

Connectedness…Strategic…Input…Learner…Communication