The Freshmen Male Artists

Tyra Ware

The Freshmen of Flowers have amazing hidden talents.
The first freshman is Justice Westbrook. His favorite kind of art is photography and in-depth pencil drawings.
Westbrook began drawing in Elementary school, but his artwork started to take off in the 2nd grade.
He usually draws at home, after being bored.¨I would pick up and draw what was on my mind.¨
He likes art because it is a creative outlet for him.

A drawing by Justice Westbrook. "Native American Skull with Native American symbols drawn around.¨
A drawing by Justice Westbrook. “Native American Skull with Native American symbols drawn around it.¨

A drawing by Justice Westbrook.¨Eye of Horus.¨

The next artist is Evan Zheng. His favorite types of art are photography and drawings.
He started drawing when he was either 8 or 7. He usually draws at home.¨ I look at a picture online, modify it, and make it. Or I just make something.¨
¨ I look at a picture online, modify it, and make it. Or I just make something.¨
He likes art because not only is it cool to draw, but helps relieve stress.
A drawing by Evan Zheng.
A drawing by Evan Zheng.

A drawing by Evan Zheng. "A drawing of a girl.¨
A drawing by Evan Zheng. “A drawing of a girl.¨

Another freshmen artist is Kaleb Sellers. He enjoys drawing people.
He started drawing in the 1st or 2nd grade. He mostly draws at home.¨ I like art because I am good at it, it´s reliable, and it´s I can always do it.¨
¨ I like art because I am good at it, it´s reliable, and it´s I can always do it.¨
A drawing by Kaleb Sellers. ¨A drawing of the struggles of a 9th grader, freshmen.¨